4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Links to other websites
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
Limitation of liability
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software; c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
19. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
20. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
21. These terms and conditions contain the whole agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that might have taken place in relation to the terms and conditions.
22. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
23. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
24. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
25. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Drop Bear Beer Co. details
26. Drop Bear Beer Co. is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 11942408 whose registered address is 17 Vanewood Court, Plunch Lane, Swansea, SA3 4JY and it operates the Website www.dropbearbeers.com.
You can contact Drop Bear Beer Co. by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.Attribution 27. These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).